TruKid Helping Hand Wash
TruKid Helping Hand Wash 8oz.
Clean off little fingers with truly natural TruKid Helping Hand Wash. With a light citrus scent that kids love, this TruKid cleanser is a great way to get kids into a proper hand washing routine. TruKid Helping Hand Wash helps moisturize while naturally fighting bacteria. The formula is pediatrician- and dermatologist-tested; eczema-safe; free of gluten, phthalates, and parabens; and certified by PETA as animal-cruelty free. TruKid Helping Hand Wash comes in an eight-ounce BPA-free bottles with a recyclable pump top too.
Studies show that only 5% of us wash our hands long enough to effectively remove bacteria and germs. This explains why the prevalence of germs and bacteria readily contributes to the spread of illness. It is important to wash hands for more than 20 seconds, as recommended by the CDC for proper hand washing. Our Helping Hand Wash is a natural and safe way to wash hands - free of the recently FDA banned chemicals found in antibacterial soaps: Triclosan and Triclocarbon. We care about effectively removing germs and bacteria while helping to keep kids and families healthy!
- Truly natural cleanser that is harsh on bacteria, but extra gentle on skin
- Sugar and coconut extracts offers soothing and moisturizing cleansing
- Extra gentle for kids and the planet: no harsh chemicals or phthalate-based fragrances and made only with safe, good for you ingredients
- Truly natural and non toxic
- Eczema safe
- Pediatrician and dermatologist tested
- Gluten-, phthalate- and paraben free
- PETA Certified Animal Cruelty-Free
- Biodegradable with 100% recyclable, BPA-free packaging
Use warm water and a pump of Helping Hand Wash. Rub hands together (front, back and between fingers) for 20 seconds while singing Happy Birthday two times. (which is about 20 seconds). Rinse! You just did your part in protecting yourself and spreading germs to others!
- Purified water
- Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice
- Sodium laurylglucosides hydroxypropyl sulfonate (sugar)
- Sodium cocoyl methyl taurate (coconut)
- Oleyl betaine (palm)
- Decyl glucoside (plant)
- Glycerin (vegetable)
- Glycine soja (soy) protein
- Citric acid
- Soyamidopropalkonium chloride (soy)
- Guar hydroxypropyl trimonium chloride (guar bean)
- Panthenol (provitamin of B5)
- Sodium benzoate (salt of benzoic acid)
- Potassium sorbate (salt of ascorbic acid)
- Ethylhexylglycerin (vegetable)
- TruKid proprietary essential oil blend
All Organic Ingredients in this product are listed in BOLD.
More Hand Washing Facts:
Handwashing involves five simple and effective steps (Wet, Lather, Scrub, Rinse, Dry) you can take to reduce the spread of diarrheal and respiratory illness so you can stay healthy. Regular handwashing, particularly before and after certain activities, is one of the best ways to remove germs, avoid getting sick, and prevent the spread of germs to others. It's quick, it's simple, and it can keep us all from getting sick. Handwashing is a win for everyone, except the germs. www.cdc.com
• Roughly 5,000 germs live on your hands at any given time.
• Washing your hands for the required 20 seconds may prevent as may as 200 diseases.
• Only 5% percent of people wash their hands long enough to kill harmful germs and viruses.
• 10% percent of people don’t wash their hands at all.
• The average person, who washes their hands well, only spends 6 seconds washing with soap and water., which is not enough to properly clean.
• Literally, a million lives could be saved from just washing hands for 20 seconds.
• Finally, the worst of all is that generally 30% of people admit they don’t wash their hands with soap after using the toilet. Disgusting! Imagine how many germs & viruses they are spreading?
• Wash your hands the right way. It might save your life.
Why to not use Antibacterial Soaps: