Lifefactory 22 oz Glass Water Bottle with Axis Straw Cap and Silicone Sleeve
NEW Axis Straw Cap pivots on axis to enable easy drinking from a range of angles. Great for one-handed sippers.
The NEW Axis Straw Cap offers a spout that pivots on an axis to enable easy drinking from a range of angles. No tipping required! Cap is leak resistant when properly closed, with an easy one-handed open feature. When closed, spout lays in protective nest, shielding it for cleanliness. Featuring a dual action venting system designed to prevent pressure build up. The cap contains a silicone straw that goes directly through the silicone valve, so water does not come into contact with plastic while sipping. The pivoting handle provides a great way to carry the bottle and stows out of the way while drinking. 22 oz (650 ml)
• Our glass bottles offer a pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals
• Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes or fruit slices by unscrewing cap
• Straw pivots on axis to enable easy drinking from a range of angles
• Cap contains silicone straw that goes directly through silicone valve, so water does not come into contact with plastic while sipping
• Protective nest covers drinking spout when not in use
• Leak resistant performance for safe transport (when properly closed)
• Dual action venting system prevents pressure build up
• A unique three-dimensional sleeve design provides durability and superior grip
• Pivoting carry handle which stows out of way
• Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve)
• Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap and silicone straw
• Made in the U.S.A. and France; Assembled in the U.S.A.
• All materials BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free. All materials are FDA approved.
Cap width: 3.6"
Base width: 3.125"
Weight: 1.2 lbs
Capacity: 22 oz | 650 ml
Origin: Glass made in France; Cap and sleeve made in the U.S.; Product assembled in the U.S.
Glass type: Soda lime
- Bottle, sleeve and cap are dishwasher safe.
- Before first use, wash all parts in hot soapy water or dishwasher.
- Remove silicone straw for proper and thorough cleaning.
- Place cap on top rack of dishwasher with straw spout in the open position.
- Silicone bottle sleeve does not need to be removed. If you wish to remove the sleeve it comes off best with warm soapy water.
- Cap and straw can be boiled in water for 3 minutes for deep cleaning. (DO NOT BOIL BOTTLE)
- Grey gasket inside the cap and valve inside cap do not need to be removed.
-Replacement silicone straws can be purchased through online store.
- Do not leave children unattended with this product.
- The silicone sleeve is protective but does not guarantee against breakage.
- If cracks or breaks appear, safely dispose of the bottle immediately.
- DO NOT FREEZE THE BOTTLE. DO NOT BOIL THE BOTTLE. Extreme temperature differences between the glass and liquid may cause cracking or breaking of glass.
- Not intended for use in a microwave.
- Take care when using hot drinks as bottle will be hot to the touch (risk of burning). Run warm water in the bottle before adding hot liquid to temper the glass.
- Carbonated or sparkling drinks not recommend for use with straw cap.