GroVia Hybrid Shell- Hook Loop Closure- Purrrrfect Combo (Shell + Wet Bag)
The GroVia® Shell is a revolution in cloth diapering. The innovative shell design minimizes diaper waste and cost. Choose from the one-step Hook/Loop closure style—the most like a disposable diaper to remove or put on—and the Snap closure, which can be simpler to launder and, later, more toddler-proof. For use with GroVia® Soaker Pads, BioSoakers or other absorbent diapers.
Step 1: Choose Your GroVia® Shell
Step 2: Choose either Reusable Organic Cotton or Stay Dry Soaker Pads OR Disposable BioSoakers
- Less waste in our landfills
- Save hundreds of dollars each year
- Healthier for baby, less diaper rash
- No Dioxins
- They’re cute
- Fairly and conscientiously made in China
- Adjust rise snaps and snap in soaker.
- Change outer shell twice a day and inner as needed.
Washing GroVia® Shells
- Tuck under laundry tabs
- Place soiled shells in a dry diaper pail -no soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
- Hang dry shells (high heat causes excess wear).
- Tumble dry soaker pads and boosters.
- Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.